- Extremely sharp bladed instrument used for surgery, anatomical dissection, and podiatry.
- Scalpels may be single-use disposable or re-usable
- The carbon steel blades are typically sharper than stainless
- Scalpel wrapped in convenient packs of 10
- We supply All sizes of high quality Surgical Blades/Scalpels at very low prices
A large selection of premium quality scalpel blades for No. 3 and No. 4 handles and disposable scalpels. Sharp edges allow for precise cutting. The smaller No. 3 blades are especially useful for more delicate applications. The carbon steel blades are typically sharper than stainless. Stainless steel blades tend to be less brittle and resist corrosion in wet or moist environments. Blades are available in sterile stainless steel and both sterile and non-sterile carbon steel, all individually wrapped in convenient packs of 10.